top of page

Market Research Group

Público·21 miembros

Download Twitch Streams in HD with Youtube-dl and Reddit

How to Download Live Twitch Streams from Reddit

Twitch is a popular platform for live streaming video games, music, sports, and other entertainment. Millions of people watch live streams on Twitch every day, either for fun, learning, or socializing. However, sometimes you may want to download a live stream that you missed or enjoyed, so you can watch it offline later.

Reddit is a website where users can post and discuss various topics, including Twitch streams. You can find links to live or archived Twitch streams on Reddit, either on dedicated subreddits (such as r/Twitch) or on general ones (such as r/gaming). Reddit can help you discover new streamers or content that you may like.

download live twitch stream reddit

Downloading live Twitch streams has many benefits. You can save bandwidth and data by watching them offline. You can avoid ads and buffering issues by watching them smoothly. You can also keep a copy of your favorite streams for future reference or enjoyment.

In this article, we will show you how to download live Twitch streams from Reddit using three different tools: Youtube-dl, Twitch Leecher, and Streamlink. These tools are free, easy to use, and effective. Let's get started!

How to Download Live Twitch Streams with Youtube-dl

Youtube-dl is a command-line tool that can download videos from various websites, including Youtube and Twitch. It works on Windows, Mac, and Linux. It can download live Twitch streams by accessing the video source (m3u8) from the stream link.

How to download twitch streams using youtube-dl

Best twitch stream downloader for windows

Twitch leecher: a free and easy way to download twitch vods

Streamlink: a command-line tool to download twitch streams and vods

Download twitch chat along with the stream using rechattool

Save twitch streams offline with twitch vod downloader

Download twitch streams in mp4 format with ffmpeg

Twitch stream archive: how to download and watch past broadcasts

Download twitch streams on android with tubemate

Download twitch streams on ios with documents by readdle

Download twitch streams on mac with 4k video downloader

Download twitch streams on linux with youtube-dl-gui

Download twitch streams with subtitles using ccextractor

Download twitch streams in high quality with jdownloader

Download twitch streams faster with aria2

Download twitch streams in bulk with youtube-dl batch file

Download twitch streams without ads using ublock origin

Download twitch streams anonymously with tor browser

Download twitch streams from any region with vpn

Download twitch streams without account using cookies.txt

Download twitch streams with timestamps using youtube-dl --get-filename

Download twitch streams with metadata using youtube-dl --add-metadata

Download twitch streams with thumbnails using youtube-dl --embed-thumbnail

Download twitch streams with resume support using youtube-dl --continue

Download twitch streams with audio only using youtube-dl -f bestaudio

Download twitch streams with video only using youtube-dl -f bestvideo

Download twitch streams with custom quality using youtube-dl -f FORMAT

Download twitch streams with custom filename using youtube-dl -o FILENAME

Download twitch streams with custom output format using youtube-dl --merge-output-format FORMAT

Download twitch streams with custom options using youtube-dl --config-location CONFIG_FILE

Convert downloaded twitch streams to other formats using ffmpeg -i INPUT OUTPUT

Edit downloaded twitch streams using video editing software

Merge downloaded twitch streams using ffmpeg -f concat -i FILELIST -c copy OUTPUT

Split downloaded twitch streams using ffmpeg -ss START_TIME -t DURATION -i INPUT -c copy OUTPUT

Crop downloaded twitch streams using ffmpeg -i INPUT -filter:v "crop=WIDTH:HEIGHT:X:Y" OUTPUT

Rotate downloaded twitch streams using ffmpeg -i INPUT -vf "transpose=1" OUTPUT

Resize downloaded twitch streams using ffmpeg -i INPUT -vf "scale=WIDTH:HEIGHT" OUTPUT

Compress downloaded twitch streams using ffmpeg -i INPUT -vcodec libx264 -crf 23 OUTPUT

Extract audio from downloaded twitch streams using ffmpeg -i INPUT -vn OUTPUT.mp3

Extract video from downloaded twitch streams using ffmpeg -i INPUT -an OUTPUT.mp4

Add watermark to downloaded twitch streams using ffmpeg -i INPUT -i LOGO -filter_complex "overlay=10:10" OUTPUT

Add subtitles to downloaded twitch streams using ffmpeg -i INPUT -i SUBS.srt -c:v copy -c:a copy -c:s mov_text OUTPUT.mp4

Remove subtitles from downloaded twitch streams using ffmpeg -i INPUT -map 0:v:0 -map 0:a:0 OUTPUT.mp4

Sync audio and video of downloaded twitch streams using ffmpeg -itsoffset OFFSET_TIME -i INPUT_AUDIO_FILE_NAME -i INPUT_VIDEO_FILE_NAME OUTPUT_FILE_NAME.mp4

Trim silence from downloaded twitch streams using ffmpeg-normalize INPUT_FILE_NAME.mp3 --silence-threshold 0.01 --silence-duration 0.5 --output-file OUTPUT_FILE_NAME.mp3

Transcribe audio of downloaded twitch streams using speech-to-text software or service

Translate audio of downloaded twitch streams using text-to-speech software or service

Analyze data of downloaded twitch streams using python or R

Share downloaded twitch streams on social media or cloud storage

Backup downloaded twitch streams on external hard drive or NAS

How to install Youtube-dl on Windows, Mac, and Linux

To install Youtube-dl on Windows, you need to download the latest executable file from here and save it in a folder of your choice. You also need to install FFmpeg, which is a software that can convert video formats. To install FFmpeg on Windows, you need to download the latest static build from here and extract it to the same folder as Youtube-dl. You can rename the files to youtube-dl.exe and ffmpeg.exe for convenience.

To install Youtube-dl on Mac, you need to open the Terminal app and enter the following command: